Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a globally-distributed and rapidly growing venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators. Our mission is to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of the industry as we strive to make Apache Airflow the de-facto standard in data orchestration.
We're humans first. We seek to understand why people do what they do and believe that innovation comes from human-centric questions, discoveries, and decisions. We act with compassion and build trust by owning our impact on the people and systems around us.
We welcome diverse perspectives and value our differences. We're intentional about cultivating a respectful and welcoming environment with no ceiling on opportunity. Collaboration is our superpower.
We’re humble learners with deep curiosity about the world, technology, and each other. We're active listeners and questioners, skilled at breaking down complex problems and making sense of them. We're unafraid to challenge the past and present, and are driven in the pursuit of truth and continuous improvement.
We are energetic problem-solvers. We roll up our sleeves and figure it out as we go, navigating ambiguity with resilience. We’re powered by a shared sense of purpose and commitment to delivering excellence.
We're a multi-disciplined team that’s focused on execution but nimble enough to adapt as the needs of our company, industry, and world evolve. We see change as opportunity.
Openness is at the core of everything we do. We disrupt knowledge silos and seek feedback early and often. We take pride in contributing our work to the open-source community and owning our role as educators.
Join the Team
- HRIS/Workday AnalystPeople/HR
- Senior Software Engineer, Runtime ObservabilityEngineering
- Solutions ArchitectLabs
- Product Manager - Data Observability/LineageEngineering
- Open Source Community Manager, AirflowData & Machine Learning
- Staff Customer Reliability EngineerEngineering
- Staff Software Engineer - Visual Studio Code ExtensionEngineering
- Staff Software Engineer - Visual Studio Code Extension (Europe/UK)Engineering
- Staff UI Software EngineerEngineering
- Customer Reliability Engineer (Pacific Time)Engineering
- Staff Software Engineer - Infrastructure FocusEngineering